Le Kochi serves succulent south Indian dishes which has been influenced by the diverse cuisines of Gods own country Kerala.
With decades of experience in the
culinary industry our chefs have developed an innovative and
comprehensive menu with traditional ingredients and dishes from all of
the regions of Kerala. Our Menu includes Vegetables, meat and seafood
dishes cooked in South Indian masala to perfection and guarantees to
bring the tradition and taste of Kerala right to the heart of Toronto in
Le Kochi team welcomes you all for a great dining experience.
“Kochi (also known as Cochin) is a city in
southwest India’s coastal Kerala state. It has been a port since 1341,
when a flood carved out its harbor and opened it to Arab, Chinese and
European merchants. Sites reflecting those influences include Fort
Kochi, a settlement with tiled colonial bungalows and diverse houses of
worship. Cantilevered Chinese fishing nets, typical of Kochi, have been
in use for centuries.”
“Kerala is known as the “Land of Spices” because it traded spices with Europe as well as with many ancient civilizations.”
“The cuisine of Kerala, is linked to its
history, geography, demography and culture. Kerala cuisine offers a
multitude of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes prepared using
fish, poultry and red meat with rice a typical accompaniment. Chillies,
curry leaves, mustard seeds, turmeric tamarind and asafoetida are all
Here at Le Kochi, our goal is to bring real taste of Kerala in the heart of Canada’s flower city, Brampton.
We cannot thank you enough for all the support you have given us so far. We look forward for your continuous support and patronage. We would love to hear from you. Please send us your feedback here… We are on Facebook too. Don’t forget to like us on facebook.
LeKochi Cuisine ltd – Brampton, ON
We are looking for a Part-Time
Accountant.This is a temp-to-perm opportunity. As a part time accountant
at LeKochi, you are responsible for billing activities such as accounts
payable and accounts receivable. Maintains financial reports, records,
prepare and analyze budgets and perform general bookkeeping. If you are
an accounting student who plans to graduate with an accounting major,
you are also welcome to apply for this position.
This job description should not be interpreted as all inclusive. It is intended to identify the essential functions and requirements of the position. Other job related responsibilities and tasks may be assigned. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Provide internal controls around Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Financial statement analysis.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Maintain fixed assets.
- Assist in inventory controls.
- Prepare sales/use tax filings.
- Control monthly invoicing.
- Apply customer payments and make collection calls as necessary.
- Flexible with types of tasks and duties assigned.
- Desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize concurrent projects and adapt to an ever changing environment.
- Strong self-motivation, focus and passion.
- Ability to think strategically and identify business needs and offer solutions.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Outgoing with strong written and verbal skills.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Support type of mindset is a must.
- Ability to work well with all levels of personnel.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred.
Interested candidates should email us at email@example.com
Chicken Fried Rice
Mixed Fried Rice
Veg Fried Rice
Mutton Malabar Biriyani
With 2 years of experience, serving in Brampton and Mississauga. Let us assist you in planning and catering your next event!
Available for private parties for all occasions. Our two party rooms offer seating for 35 and 50 guests. Reservations required.
Our 100+ seating capacity allows for Dine-in area offers lunch, dinner and tea service. Your visit a memorable moment.
Small to Large Party, We can accommodate a party
as intimate as 10 to a large group as 500. Please contact us and we’ll
be able to take care of your next event. Delicious South Indian Meals
Available to Order.
Call Us: 905-789-9998 Take-Out & Catering
Monday – Saturday: 11 am – 10 pm
Sunday: 11:30 am – 10:00 pm